Special Announcement - Structures Congress 2019
- Reasons to Attend:
- Learn from the experts, including those that develop ASCE/SEI Standards
- Use the interact tool to see details about all the great sessions offered technical sessions
- Earn up to 14 PDH’s
- Network with over 1,200 friends old and new
- Attend the Evening Reception Celebrating the Future of SE hosted by CSI- make sure you purchase your additional ticket
- Students and Young Professionals, apply for the SEI Future Fund Scholarship!
Consider all the registration options- Flex Registration might interest your company!
University of Maryland
Kirlin Distinguished Lecture Series
November 15th 2018
"Forensic Engineering: Lessons Learned From Failures"
Presented by Donald Vannoy, P.H.D, P.E.
Event Schedule: 5PM - 7:30 PM
December 4th 2018 Meeting:
“Disruptive Innovation in Structural Engineering”
Presented by Charles H. Thornton Ph.D., P.E.- Hon. ASCE, Hon. AIA, NAE, DBIA
Chairman--Charles H. Thornton and Company, LLC
Chairman--- LIFT Group LLC
**Receive 1.0 Professional Development Hours**