There are a number of ways to become involved in the Maryland chapter of the Structural Engineering Institute:
Dues-paying Individual Member:
- Receive email announcements for SEI-MD events.
- Attend SEI-MD events with member discount.
- Vote for SEI-MD board members.
- Eligible to become an SEI-MD board member.
- 5 free PDH's per year.
- 25% off books, e-books, and articles.
- 5% off SEI and ASCE journals.
How to Join as a SEI Maryland Member:
- Join ASCE National and select the Structural Engineering Institute as your chosen Institute**.
- Sign up with SEI-MD to immediately begin receiving our email announcements.
**You must choose SEI as your institute in order to receive SEI Maryland member benefits. Contact us if you have questions.
Corporate Member (Sponsor)
- Advertising during SEI-MD events and in email newsletters/website.
- Discounts for employees attending SEI-MD events
- Advertising booth for vendors selling engineering-related products and services.
How to Join as a SEI Maryland Sponsor:
- Check out sponsorship levels.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a corporate member.